Tax Litigation Attorneys
Tax issues fall into a number of separate categories. Initially, we need to determine what type of tax issue you’re facing. We represent clients with numerous tax controversy issues, including: collection; audit; trust fund recovery penalty; innocent spouse relief; and tax litigation.
- Collection – I owe the I.R.S. money.
- Audit – The I.R.S. says my taxes might be wrong.
- Trust Fund Recovery – My company didn’t pay employment taxes.
- Innocent Spouse Relief – My spouse should pay the I.R.S.
- Litigation -I’m going to court with the I.R.S.
- Captive Insurance – The I.R.S. is challenging my 831(b) captive program.
- Offshore Disclosure – The I.R.S. believes I’m hiding assets or accounts offshore.
- Yacht Leasing Business Representation – I’d like to establish a yacht chartering business.
If you’re facing any of these tax issues, call us. We can help.